Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Swanky gift card holder!

First some special little friends want to say hello!My Chrismoose was first shown in an earlier posting, but I forgot to add Frosty, so... Meet Frosty:

Unfortunately, after I had baked them, the kids so badly wanted to hold them, touch, them and play with them, I melted and gave in... And now, Frosty and Chris-moose are no more! Anywho, moving on to other projects I have been working on. Little stocking gift card holders. These will be available in my Etsy shop for sale soon, but I want to whip up a few more first. The first one is a vintage white with navy polka dot fabric with furry white trim. I used my library card instead of a gift card:

And the close-up:

This was more vintage fabric, but it was really thin, so I had to back it with a sturdy red burlap. The first fabric is a khaki ,red, green, and blue plaid and the contrast is a faux patchwork fabric. Very country, and just too cute:
Close up:

And finally my favorite, though the pictures are not great, is a raw silk in cream, pink, and green thick stripes, the cuff is actually lining material, but it looked great with the fabric. I accented with a white and pink ric rac:

This shot is a bit better:

So that, in a nutshell is what I have been busy doing lately. I made a list for the weekend, but it's already Sunday and we have been so busy doing family things, that I haven't gotten much accomplished craft-wise... :)

1 comment:

  1. These projects are all Gorgeous!! you are very talented!!..Thanks for entering my blog candy...Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete