And here is the card: ( I liked using pink and light green instead of the traditional red and bright green)
Check out the wicked cool puzzle pieces I pushed into some timber brown ink, and the cool fabric button with silvery thread:
Although I did have fun with the sequin snowflakes:
First off, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I am so excited to spend some quality time with my family and also to not have to cook. You see in my family I am accustomed to cooking 3 meals a day seven days a week.... So on Thanksgiving, we make reservations for a swanky buffet near my parents house. I love it because I don't have to cook or do dishes or clean or anyt of that, and, well, neither does my mama, but the kids love it because they have a chocolate fountain. Basically it is an evening of bliss!!!
Don't forget too... The premium outlets open at midnight tonight and the Black Friday Shopping Extravaganza begins! Woot! Woot!
Anywho, moving on to things I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful that I still have both my parents, alive and well, and that my children have a very close relationship with them.
2. I am thankful for my children and that they are healthy, growing, and learning. And also for my Jimmy, I would be lost without him.
3. I am thankful for the oppurtunity to stay at home with my children and have the time to spend playing with them, helping with homework, reading to them, and just being there. It also gives me time to cook, clean, and create. :)
4. I am thankful for my friends. It has taken a long time for me to discover who I really valued as a friend, and there was a time when I measured friendship by the number of friends that I had and now I do so by the amoutn of love I have from my friends, they are like my sisters, and my brothers too, *wink*.
5. I am thankful for my country, and that I have the privilege to be an American citizen. So many people living in this country take that privilege for granted and do not understand how lucky they are to live in such a prosperous nation.
I could probably go on, but the post only called for 5 and I think those would be my top 5. I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy the holiday and reflect on what means the most to them.