Monday, November 17, 2008

Caardvarks Chocolate Challenge

This is the card I made for the Caardvaarks Chocolate Challenge. IT is the first ever challenge I have entered. I am new to this whole blogging and online challenge thing so, this was my attempt:
I think it turned out just lovely. I used the "all you need is love stamp that I had bought and used for my gorlfriends wedding invitations.
Speaking of, I should find the few that I have leftover and post them too.
(There was about two weeks that I neglected sleep to make 250 of those suckers... What a nightmare! But it was so worth it. It was a lot of fun.)
Anywho, I was just sitting around being bummed about the broken flash on my wonderful camera and decided to check out my newly created blog, when I stumbled upon it. I have COMMENTS!!! Woo-to-the-Hoo!!!! Thanks Deb, you really boosted my confidence. Mucho appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment