Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pretty Little Hair Bows, All in Rows...

I've been busy...
very busy...
very, very busy...
Making hair clipppies for a craft show I am doing in April... My very first craft show in fact... I have a bunch of mini cards I have been working on too... Sp I haven't been adding them to my Etsy shop just yet, I plan on waiting until after the show and uploading what does not sell... Anywho, these are my fav clippies...

Rhinestone collars... too cute... These too..

I love pink!

2 comments:

  1. You bring back memories of when my girls were young -- they're married and are doing the same "craft" with their own daughters. I would get a "pattern" for hair clips and then make one and show my girls how to do what I had just done. They always had the best dressed hair at school! Love your BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ar so cute! Do you sell them on Etsy? We love clippies at our house.

    ReplyDelete