Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh, I have been a bad blogger...

... haven't I? Here it is, over a week since my last post, and yet I still have nothing to show. I have been quite busy though, I swear.

Allie's 3rd birthday went well, we did some sightseeing and made a day of it. Since then, it has just been a lot of cleaning and organizing... I am even going through my craft stuff. I don't have a seperate room here, what with it only being a two-bedroom apartment and all, to solely house my craft stuff. Although, I do have my sights on the rather large storage closet next to the bathroom, if I can only get Jim to install some shelving and a fold out table... :)

I got these awesome bins from Target that had been in the dollar section, so things are progressing nicely. I have even decided to purge some things I know I will never get to using.. Yeah for me!

So I promise, very soon, I will have a creation or two to showcase, stay tuned till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment