Monday, January 19, 2009

Cards to match the Candles...

One quick post before bed tonight. I need to get lots of rest because are flying in from Minneapolis tomorrow and we are going to pick them up at JFk in New York, which is like a 2-hour drive. We are goign to go see where my great gramma is buried in Queens, luncheon at a German restaurant and then visit Ellis Island. It will be a full day and I am so looking forward to it! Anywho, these are the cards I made to go along with the candle gifts in my post from a few days ago. First the butterfly card:
The sentiment: The butterfly:
fun little extras:
And the western themed card:
The sentiment:

The boots:

The horseshoes:

I am really pleased with these and I hope they like their gifts! I don't think I'll be blogging much this week, what with family in and all. My aunts are staying long, they leave on Friday, which also happens to be the day that Jim and I are headed to Maine for a child-free 4-day weekend. I just can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You are just so crafty. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle
    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Your two cards here are great - i love the heart pins and the boots and horseshoes are so cool!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete