Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowman Kisses

Check out this little army of snowmen:

These little paper boxes are stuffed with a packet of hot chocolate and little Ziploc of marshmellows... I made them for Zachary to give to his teachers as Christmas presents.

I made a tag for each that says "Snowman Kisses"... I wanted to do snowman poop, but you never know who might be offended, so I thought kisses would be too cute. I wanted to make them for Zach to hand out in class but apparently the school has a rule that does not allow children to distribute xmas gifts, go figure...

This guy is my favoite:


Aren't they just adorable... Well, I had better go, I've got a few more to crank out for friends and family... TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. These are just sooo cute! BTW thank you so much for becoming a follower on my blog. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete