Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's been a little while...

Sorry for the delay in posting, but between wrapping, making, sending, etc... there hasn't been a whole lot of down time or me time.

We finally got the kids to bed on Christmas Eve, only to have them jolted from their sleep, while I was, of course, frantically wrapping in the living room, by the sound of Santa on the firetruck at 9:45pm!?!?! That's right, quarter to ten on Christmas Eve with all the bells and whistles. I nearly jumped out of my skin thinking Christmas would be ruined for all... But Jim, being the saint that he is, jumped up quicker and stood by while they watched out of their bedroom window and quietly tucked them back in. Whew! THat was a close one!

Christmas morning was a mess of paper and toys and rushing to get showers, etc., in ortder to hurry off to Grey-ma and A-Pop's house, where we would open more presents and spend the day.

The day after Christmas was spent shopping for deals and for little Allie's birthday... My littlest munchkin is due to turn 3 on January 4th... *tear* She is so big... We got her a virtual army of Littlest Pet Shop toys, they are her favorite. SHe is nothing short of obsessed...

Yesterday, Jim spent his Christmas money and bought ROCK BAND... We have yet to see anything but that on the good old tube...

OH wait... I must have forgotten to mention the lovely gift from my parents... Are you ready? Are you sure?

I got a Cricut!!!!! I was flabbergasted! I am still working out the kinks and getting the hang of it...

I'll post some new pics new!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment