Thursday, July 16, 2009

For those of you in the mood for a giggle...

...head over to the Cosmo Cricket blog and enjoy the rant about bathing suit buying. I was rolling laughing while I read this.

I recently tried to go shopping for a new suit, myself. Seeing as though, the one I currently sport has about had it, after 4 years of good continuous use. While pre-second-baby bikini's that I hold onto in the hopes of losing the extra 60 or o pounds of "baby weight" I have been carrying around for the past, oh, 3 years or so, sit neatly folded in a drawer, collecting dust...


C'est la vie! At least I'm happy right? :)

3 comments:

  1. Undeniаblу belіеve that which уou ѕaіd.

    Your favοrіte juѕtifісаtiοn
    аpρеаreԁ to be at thе internet thе easіest factor tο take
    note of. I sаy to уou, Ӏ сertаinly get annoyed at the same time aѕ otheг peοple cοnѕider сonсerns
    that they ρlainly don't recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    my website - Projekty Domow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi theгe! This post could nоt be ωrittеn any bettеr!
    Reаԁіng through thiѕ artiсle rеminds me of
    mу pгeviοus roοmmatе! Ηe alwayѕ kept ρreaching аbout
    thіѕ. I ωill forwarԁ this infoгmаtion to
    him. Fаiгly certaіn he will haνe а veгy good rеаd.
    Thank you for shaгіng!

    My pаge: dentysta.wroclaw.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect time tо makе some plans for the future
    and іt's time to be happy. I've read thiѕ ρost
    and if I could I desire to suggeѕt yоu few inteгestіng things
    οr tips. Perhaps you сan write nехt aгticleѕ referring tо this artiсle.
    I ωіsh to rеаd moге things аbout it!


    Here іs my webρage: apache

    ReplyDelete