Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags...

...are now for sale in my Etsy shop!


How cute are these?

All you have to do is fill with goodies (I think candy corn would be dee-licious), and you have the perfect gift for a teacher, crossing guard, or a little someone! I found the tutorial for this 2-5-7-10 box here. They were so ridiculously easy to make! I am definitely adding these to my gift-box arsenal!

I stamped the sentiment in black and then accented it with a gold Gelly Roll pen. I used a cool Victorian edged pair of scissors to cut the flap, and then inked up the edge for contrast.



The hardest part was creating the embellishment for the front. Well, not so much hard, as time consuming. I added Gold stickles, and black glitter and Voila! Cute embellie!
:)


12 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! A very gorgeous bag! I love those embellishment!
    Kisses, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little bags. Great job:)
    http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Please check out the High Hopes blog as you are one of our blog hop winners!, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    A late congratulation from me!
    You are the winner from my blog!!!!! :-)
    Hugs
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete