Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Tags, pencil cups, and some more snow....

So, here's some stuff I have been working on...

First up are Valentine's Day Tags for Zachary to take to school:

He helped with the design and putting the flowers together. The flowers , tags, rectangular background, and the sentiment were all cut using the George cartridge for the Cricut and Design Studio. The cupcakes were originally a solo stamp, but I thought it needed company, so I stamped, cut out, stamped again, and again, and again... Then I placed the singular cutout on top of the cupcke and I stamped and stamped another on each side to make a yummy trio. I colored them with colored pencils, and then cut then out and popped them on with foamies. I added some heart brads and the piece de resistance... sparkly dark pink glitter glue. Yeah! Here's what each tag looks like:

I also decorated my pencil cups, I picked up the DCWV Summer Stack a few days ago, as it was deeply discounted and decided to jazz up my coffee can pen cups. You likey?
And finally, I know its winter and we all have snow, but this is the first real thick snow we've seen here in South Jersey this year, Zach even has a two-hour delay this morning. This is the view from our balcony:

And of the ironwork:


I did finally, after weeks of waiting, get my Cricut cartridges in the mail yesterday, but I haven't had time to play just yet. The cartridges I got were ZooBalloo, Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper Pups, and Home Accents Solutions. I can't wait to try them out! TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment